Powered By Blogger

Monday, January 10, 2011

cell cycle


Cell Cycle
I realized that I didn't know too much about the cell cycle. So here's the basics of how it works.

  • It starts off at with G1- this is when the cell grows, controls mechanism ensures its ready for DNA synthesis
  • S phase-the cell makes DNA to make other cells
  • G2 phase-cell grows more and makes more cell molecules  Gap between DNA and mitosis, makes sure everything is ready to go into mitosis stage
  • Mitosis- cell separates the chromosome in the nucleus into identical sets.

Interphase: End of the Cell Cycle, cell becomes two different cells. cell growth stops at this stage it focuses on the division into two daughters cells.
Metaphase- The chromatids are lined up between.
Anaphase: The chromotids begin to separate and become chromosomes. then moves towards the ends of the poles.  
Metaphase-stage of meiosis, comes before anaphase, chromosome become aligned before getting separated. 
Prophases-nuclear disappears and centrioles divides and migrate to opposite ends of the cells
Telophase-The chromosomes arrive at the poles, and starts to grow a nuclear membranes.
Cytokinesis- A furrow is created in the parent cell and the two new cells grow apart. 

1 comment:

  1. I was active in sports and frequent cycles. Few years ago, I started to have knee pain and my doctor advised me to go for knee cap replacement. but I didn't search online for herbal cure, then I came to know about Dr Itua herbal center online and started to take his herbal medicines daily. To my surprise , my pain was relieved within weeks and the doctor told me I didn't have to go for the surgery.
    I'm glad to let everyone here on health conditions contact Dr Itua herbal center on drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com www.drituaherbalcenter.com. for any types of herbal medicines such as Herpes Cure,Hiv Cure,Parkinson Cure,Diabetes Cure,Lupus Cure, HPV Cure, MS Cure,ALS Cure, Cancer Cure,Pregnancy Herbal Medicines.
    Dr Itua has all such herbal cure for all diseases and it's all permanent cure.

    ReplyDelete